Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ says ML leaving is the spark we needed
(02-01-2019, 12:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Marvin haters will see what they want to see but I think Sheeran nailed it

So, I think he’s kind of taken it upon himself to kind of say: ‘This is the direction, or type of P.R. we’re going to go into because Marvin’s gone and there’s not a whole lot we can do about that right now.’ And, I do think that players would have welcomed Marvin back because he was well-liked in that locker room and is a ‘player’s coach’, but I think that Green realizes the reality and face it head-on.”

The players would HAVE to welcome him back, it is their jobs. Not like they would quit their job or anything where they make millions of dollars over it. The change was needed more than any change needed to be made in the NFL. This franchise was stale and the players were clearly frustrated cause they want to win it all.

Marv just didn't know how to outcoach coaches in the Playoffs. Don't bring up his regular season numbers Fred either...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ says ML leaving is the spark we needed - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-01-2019, 12:57 PM