Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Our new coach shut down in Super Bowl
(02-04-2019, 10:19 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m not worried.

Let’s be honest:  Bill Belichick dialed up the perfect defense and I’ve never seen a secondary play with such ruthless efficiency as New England did yesterday.  Jared Goff threw lots of perfect balls which were batted away at the last moment.

Really? Every pass that was batted away was either way too late or came out of his hand looking like a wounded duck. One of the knocks on him coming out were his small hands. That shows up a lot in the way the ball leaves his hands upon delivery. He threw maybe 2-3 "perfect" balls all night and those weren't exactly throws with high degrees of difficulty.

Glad Goff and Taylor weren't a package deal. Most people here know I am far from a Dalton honk, but I'd rather have him 7 days a week and 3 times on Sundays than Jared.

And will anyone ever find out what's really been going on with Gurley? It's baffling. Everyone swears he's healthy but you simply don't randomly reduce the usage of one of the best players in the game in favor of an overweight journeyman RB for poops and chuckles. It's over now; there's no gamesmanship or reasons to hide anything. If he's been slowed with an injury, let's hear it. Otherwise, McVay is holding some sort of really strange grudge that likely cost him a SB.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our new coach shut down in Super Bowl - RunKijanaRun - 02-04-2019, 10:31 AM