Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Our new coach shut down in Super Bowl
(02-04-2019, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea they need to wait until after the draft like the rest of us.

Thats when we might have a clue if the guy has a clue. Have a feeling he knows what he is doing. Did very well with Goff and he directed that young Receiving core which did very well, Kupp was playing great before he got injured. Think he was badly missed yesterday.

(02-04-2019, 03:27 PM)Earendil Wrote: I wouldn't even be that hard on McVay. I mean, Belicheck is basically the reincarnation of Lombardi.

True, BB is great and it really shown yesterday.

(02-04-2019, 03:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah I know, I saw this last night and almost pooped myself..... I wouldn't dog Goff to much, he did miss some throws, but for the most part he couldn't step up or out. He did have the deer in the headlights look to begin with, which is to be expected.

Watching the guy when Gladys Knight was singing the Anthem he looked crazy nervous.

Right there i was going man, he is going to need to get some easy throws to calm those nerves.

Didn't happen til the 2nd half but the adjustment was what i took from it which was good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our new coach shut down in Super Bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-04-2019, 04:28 PM