Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement should be coming soon
(02-04-2019, 09:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Totally out of context.. my point I have made is we won 6 games this year with the injuries we had plus if we believe Marvin was holding us back, a core talent we have skilled positions plus the parity in this league is crazy I expect winning, I would hope you expect the same from our new coach.  Now if we have injuries like last year or a mass exit of our best players over the next year or so, I will understand struggles but if we fill some holes in offseason, stay healthy than I expect Taylor to have a winning season and take us into the playoffs..

I think so too honestly, so many times coaching was the problem last season and for many years. With new coaches to go along with these players that are talented enough to win games even with poor coaching we should be much better THIS year. I just don't think we will win something crazy like 12 wins in Taylor's first year, but yah never know, especially if we have Del Rio bringing our Defense back to life.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcement should be coming soon - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-04-2019, 09:55 PM