Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
700 WLW Taylor Interview with Mo Egger
(02-05-2019, 10:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's one thing that I've heard/read about the good coaches, many times through the years.  They take a look at the talent they have, and devise a play scheme that plays to their strengths, and then continue to build from there, once the execution becomes automatic.  I saw what you wrote somewhere else, about Taylor being a follower of Dalton, since he was playing HS ball in Katy TX., and I agree that he's going to get along well with Andy.  What I'm most curious of, is Taylor going to be able to get Ross to live up to his potential?  Ross getting 45-60 catches could possibly help extend AJ Green's playing life by a couple years.  I'd love to see AJ able to hang on long enough to see some real success.

Agreed. From what I recall from the choppy feed, he mentioned knowing about his time in Katy. ZT was a grad assistant? under father in law at A&M. So it makes sense.

As for Ross, I think that'll be up to John Ross. Amen about AJ. If anyone deserves it.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 700 WLW Taylor Interview with Mo Egger - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-06-2019, 01:15 AM