Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Accountability w/ New Coaches
Man. I really hope we finally got the coach we deserve here... The youth movement is something that should excite everyone without even knowing if it will pan out. Why? Because its NOT THE BENGALS WE KNOW.... REGARDLESS of this working out or not, you can't say management held Taylor back. You can't say management restricted Taylor to coaches THEY seen best fit. You can't say Marvin got a clean slate when he first arrived. This isn't the same FO I'm telling you lol.

Look at the past couple of seasons. Regardless of the outcome, we made some ballsy moves. Biggest one was the deal with Buffalo in trading back and getting a starting LT and arguably the best C in the draft. The FO is trying it appears guys. I cringe when I say that because of years past, but it finally looks like Mikey is letting Katie, Troy and Duke take care of business without him. Last year was the straw that broke the camels back for Mike. He finally gave in. He realized ML was not the answer after 16 years. I'm willing to bet Katie didn't want ML another year last year. ML blew it and Mike doesn't want to deal with a new system/new HC and staff.

I expect to see things that we haven't seen before (in a long time). Accountability, being creative with players who typically ride the bench, maybe more offseason activity, less clapping, more confidence in prime time games, less conservative, new jerseys (I kid, but I hope at least next season we see them) and starting the players that deserve to start despite salary and seniority.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Accountability w/ New Coaches - Bengalpool - 02-08-2019, 09:21 AM