Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware)
(02-19-2019, 02:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think some of what Lombardi said is accurate. If you look at every stop of Taylor outside of the Rams...they've been mediocre.

So then the question becomes, did he learn from those stops and become a great coach with the Rams that contributed to the Rams success? Or did he just ride the coat tails of those who did.

So, that's fine to discuss.....but to be sarcastic about the whole deal when he doesn't even have his facts right is a bit much.  You'd think he would have learned his lesson after being 1000% incorrect about Pederson....but alas, he hasn't.

All of these guys are slobbering all over Nick Foles' knob too, but he's been mediocre everywhere but Philly.  Hypocrisy is not exactly a thing that sits well with me.

Personally, I'm concerned with the defense, and think we'll be good on offense.  It's not a lot different than last season.

As a writer, if you want to come off as a smug know it all, that's on you, but you better damn well have your facts straight when you do, or people like me will call it out every time.  So, I just can't put much stock in a guy's opinion on my team and its coach when he can't even be bothered to do a 20 second Google search to fact check.  Sorry, just how it is. I'm not a writer at all, and when I didn't bother to do a simple Google search to fact check, I got called out on it....and rightfully so. This is just a message board, not a publication.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware) - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-19-2019, 05:15 PM