Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster?
(02-24-2019, 07:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Of course having quality scouts is very important i just disagree with the notion that we need tons of scouts. Belichick even says you can have too many minds in the room. The interviewing process is very important and you don't want too many scouts in the guys face either.

Yes, all i wanted was for Taylor to pick his own guys he is comfortable with and he can communicate well with. This is exactly what he is doing. I am really interested in seeing who the LB coach and the DL coach will be. Need these guys in the room like right now so they can get on the same page with Zac.

I agree that we don't need many anymore but the problem is that we need scouts that know what they're looking for and that Mike Brown will listen to.

I think that Taylor will know what to look for better than Marvin did (and know how to tell any scouts was to look for better) and will be able to better evaluate the players (even if it's just off information online and online film).

As much as I loved (and defended Marvin), he didn't really have too much football knowledge (besides defense) or vision of how to build a team and utilize talent, so I'm hoping that these coaches can hit home runs in the draft and free agency (or even just do average) and then we can have a winning team because we do have talent, but we need direction
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster? - BFritz21 - 02-24-2019, 07:30 PM