Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster?
(02-24-2019, 07:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think the direction is nowhere but up from everything i hear from Taylor.

Dude is very refreshing to listen to, did you listen to his interview with Florio?

Just neat to have an offensive mind at HC, i did here him say he will have a say on Defense which gave me pause but i guess Lou is more than fine with it as he is here now. I just see a HC with a very open mind which Marv never seemed to be. He had his plan and never knew how to adjust from it. This and as you said he was a Defensive mind and he stuck his nose in the Offense which was in my opinion one of his biggest flaws.

He ought to have known what his strengths were and should of let the OC's do their job for good or bad. Ride it.

Just did.  It was refreshing to hear about his confidence in the staff that he was able to put together.  He kept mentioning how thorough they were in finding the right people to bring in to coach with him.

I love his mentioning that he'll be involved in the defense because I think it will keep the defensive players feeling like he's their coach and also I like how it will allow him to game plan and manage the games.

Wow.  You can tell he just believes in the team and believes in the coaches that he brought in.

Sounds like he has faith in the players, also, especially Andy.  

He made it sound like he'll have control to draft and bring in whoever he wants and sounds like he's excited and already has plans for what he wants to get done.

At the end, him mentioning that he's going to change the culture here is exactly what we all wanted to hear!

Sounds ambitious and excited!  We need to hit the draft and a decent free agency, but I'm excited for Taylor!  It will be so nice to use our talent and move on from the lame duck in Marvin!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster? - BFritz21 - 02-25-2019, 01:30 AM