Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster?
(02-28-2019, 01:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, that was a cool interview from our new HC. I know i have been saying that we need to give this guy some time but i cannot help but be excited for THIS year the way this guy talks. I truly believe that coaching has been our biggest reason why we don't win once we get into the Playoffs and Marv just was never the type to get the players and fans hyped up. Completely different mind set with Zac Taylor.

Loving this stuff. I bet if we get into the Playoffs next year we will break that shitty streak with this guy.
I agree and, normally, I'd be in the same boat of "give him a year or two to get his coaching style in place," but we have a bunch of quality vets and guys that are ready to win, but just need leadership!

Taylor's energy is exactly what this team needs!
(02-28-2019, 01:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, things will be different now. It was like self destructive sub concious sabotage with Marv...

Exactly.  He tries too hard and kept getting in his own way.

He tried to get the players to buy into certain things instead of playing to their strengths.  

Don't get me wrong because I'm not saying let the players control things, but you can't fit a square peg into a round hole, which is what Marvin tried to do, and it's a damn shame because he wasted A LOT of talent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster? - BFritz21 - 02-28-2019, 05:49 PM