Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Mock Before FA/ with my FA wishes
(02-24-2019, 07:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That he does.  I just think that it's also important to remember how badly this team is in need of fundamental players, like blockers and tacklers.  I get that we'll likely address some of that in free agency, but we will still have needs come draft time.  We have one OT under contract, and we typically have 4 on the final roster.  I'm guessing that they'll likely pick up a pair of Tackles in free agency, hopefully with one of them being starting quality.  Good OL cost much more in free agency that LBs, so I would guess that they attempt to sign one of the higher quality LBs in FA.  

Maybe they are active enough in FA, to justify going best talent available?  As of now, I just see OL as the highest priority on draft day.

Hock is a good blocker have to say and in this mock we get Daryl Williams in FA and Lindstrom in the 2nd round.

I agree with you though and i think it is more likely that we get a top LB in FA than a top RT but we will see with Zac now in town.

Wanting Trent Brown, JuWaun James, Daryl Williams or Seantrel Henderson in FA to go along with a LB like KJ Wright. I think if we did this we would be sitting pretty and adding a player like Hock wouldn't be a bad pick at all.

Really the draft hinges on Free Agency IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Mock Before FA/ with my FA wishes - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-24-2019, 08:06 PM