Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Bus Stop" roller/disco in Dayton years ago.
I missed out, but I do recall one group in my school (West Carrollton at the time) that was into roller skating. Not so coincidentally they we also the group who got tripped up by well placed strings across certain areas around the school. I guess I was just never quite into that hip scene instead opting to just stay too stoned to do much of anything at the time. 
I was the loner, strong, silent guy who almost threw the little squirt loud mouth out the 3rd floor window for jabbing me in the back with a pencil .. He (who shall remain nameless) developed a reputation of having a big mouth and hated by all the girls in my class so that day in question gained me the adoration of every girl in class. If it hadn't been for the gym teacher intervening at the last second I'd probably still be in prison for throwing him out that window..  Why I didn't take advantage of all that adoration is still a mystery.. I'll forever regret being shy around girls in 9th grade.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Bus Stop" roller/disco in Dayton years ago. - grampahol - 02-28-2019, 01:06 AM