Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals To Interview Lou Anarumo Thursday
Since coaching in Super Bowl, Taylor is only in week 3 with Bengals. Media claims Taylor said over weekend he is not in a big hurry to hire a DC as much as people think. The media claims this is the guy, but media said that about Del Rio and Grantham. So all we really know is Bengals will interview him today Thursday 2-21-19. IF they hire Lou Anarumo, I see no problem with it. The Giants DB coach had experience as a DC at Dolphins.

As to some saying this is a questionable coaching staff being put together, I say it was time to move on from Marvin and worse yet Hue. Word was Taylor one of the young new coaches being considered for move up by NFL Teams. As a Homer, as a Fan. this staff could work out. I welcome the change. It was time to clean house on the Marvin coaches including the guy Browns Fans now call Hue Stink.

Hopefully they can get the coaches set, because I'm of the believe the problem has not just been coaching. The Bengals players are not all that great either. Of course Bengals have some stars that they should keep. Still, this is a team that can't block and can't tackle. Once they get the coaches changed, they need to begin changing players. The Bengals over the years can't beat teams with good records playing good ball, can't win in Prime Time, can't win the big games, and sometimes get blown out by teams not all that good. So I welcome the coaching changes, and am hoping for much needed player changes. I am not one of the ones that says this team has great talent. It has a couple stars on offense and a couple stars on defense, but that does NOT make it a deep solid team. So even though I'm a Homer, I also admit the Bengals have became awful. It is time to rebuild for the Roaring 20's. Hopefully the Bengals can rebuild and Roar in the Roaring 20's. It's why I'm all for letting all these Bengals free agents leave in a few weeks to free up an extra 30 mil that these new coaches can start fresh with like an expansion team to start the rebuild out of last place. Get blockers, Get tacklers. dump the bums Marvin was loyal to a fault to.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals To Interview Lou Anarumo Thursday - kevin - 02-21-2019, 07:34 AM