Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals To Interview Lou Anarumo Thursday
(02-21-2019, 08:20 AM)grampahol Wrote: The bad news, it might not work out.. The good news, if it don't they're not hired for life. They ain't supreme court appointments despite Marvin's 16 years....  That's the best I have for today..  Cool

True, but you got to try.  No guts, no glory.  Standing pat with Marvin no longer an option.  Hue sure as heck wasn't an option.  The Reds brought in new coaches and some new players and I'm excited.  Bengals moves could have us all very excited after free agency, trades and The Draft.  I will say that we should not be as stupid as Cleveland Browns who change coaches and QBs every year almost.  I think you have to give a coach a few drafts, a few training camps to build HIS team.  Right now we still have the Marvin team. and Taylor will need time to move out some of the Marvin and bring in his Taylor team players.  We have to be smarter than Cleveland and see you have to give a new coach a few years when you make a hire like that.  So nothing is for certain. It may not work out, but Marvin Had To Go.  Changes Had to be made. 

It could also work out.  Taylor could get this team scoring a lot of points, which is kind of what the New NFL with touch football rules is all about.  Putting up 40 to 50 points a game.  In this touch football NFL, 20 points no longer cuts it most games.  It could be the touch football rules changed the game on old Marvin and not the same game when he was winning games as a Baltimore coach 13 to 6. Ocho got hit in the head every catch. He took some brutal hits in the head, and it was legal. Now that's all illegal, and you can hardly sack a QB anymore. The game changed on Marvin. Teams are now putting up a lot of points most games. So this move could work out. It's worth a try.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals To Interview Lou Anarumo Thursday - kevin - 02-21-2019, 08:53 AM