Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Fanspeak Mock
(02-25-2019, 09:13 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks, man.  I can see them retaining their own (Westerman, Redmond, and Hart) because at the very least, the run blocking was solid.  The pass protection could be schemed a bit better with a less predictable offense as well.  I hope ZT gives Dalton more freedom to change plays at the LOS, and most importantly gives Dalton the play with more than 8 seconds on the play clock.  

I would also imagine they bring in one other veteran OT that will be a swing guy that could back up both LT and RT positions.  I doubt it will be anyone we would get excited over, but if they do take the step to get a starting quality OT, I still draft a guy like Lapuaho to develop and improve our depth at such a critical spot. 

You're welcome. No doubt there are ways of scheming to improve the O-line and i hope Turner is open to moving a player around like Boling if it means getting the best 5 players on the field at the same time. Boling is such a versatile player, he can play RT for us if we have to or any position on the Line. I think this needs to be a thought cause Westerman has been decent at LG pretty much everytime i have watched him.

If we get a player like Trent Brown, JuWaun James or Seantrel Henderson in FA i think your mock here would be stellar for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Fanspeak Mock - SHRacerX - 02-22-2019, 09:32 AM
RE: SHRacerX Fanspeak Mock - MentalRage - 02-22-2019, 11:58 AM
RE: SHRacerX Fanspeak Mock - sandwedge - 02-22-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: SHRacerX Fanspeak Mock - SHRacerX - 02-25-2019, 09:13 AM
RE: SHRacerX Fanspeak Mock - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2019, 01:58 PM