Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Open Mind On New Coaches
I remember that nobody liked Reds hiring some young nobody named Sparky Anderson. Sparky Who ? Who the heck is Sparky Anderson ? You mean the Reds couldn't hire a big name coach. What in the heck is a Sparky Anderson ? and the fans went on and on and on that off season about what a stupid move that was by the Reds. I think it is safe to say the fans were wrong. My point is just because the fans don't know some of these coaches the Bengals added in the month of February, that doesn't mean they won't be good coaches. The fans and the media don't always know everything. When Paul Brown came here, most said the game had past him by including Frank, Howard and Dandy Don on Monday Night Football, but soon they were all for him. Nobody saw what Forrest Gregg or Sam Wyche would do here, or Lou Piniella for Reds. Again, Cincinnati brought in a guy the fans asked, " Sparky Who ? ". It shows that just because the fans don't know their names, that doesn't always mean a whole lot. So GO BENGALS. BEAT PITTSBURG. WHO DEY.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - kevin - 02-22-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - McC - 02-26-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - McC - 02-27-2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - pally - 02-27-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - McC - 02-27-2019, 12:49 AM