Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep Open Mind On New Coaches
I'm open and happy. Jim Turner would be considered a good get if he didnt make a stupid mistake. He did some dumb stuff I hear but that doesnt mean he cant coach an OL. I like Lou Anarumo too. His units are always solid and he plays a similar scheme as Zimmer and press coverage, etc. He is a great communicator and very well respected. What I saw from the NYC media was that they considered it a big loss. I think he was the lone bright spot on a struggling defense in NY.

Bill Cower was DC only for a year before he became a HC. Dabo is same thing, The dude was like a ST coach or something before he turned Clemson into a multiple Championship team. But they both have the right personality and a real plan to build a team and culture. Taylor so far has been carrying himself like he has a plan, and I'm fine with it. He chose not to hire all those DC's every thought we were missing out on. He seems to want to make a culture change here, and thats fine by me. I like the way he talks. It seems like we are getting a bunch coaches who are going to buy in and be on the same page, and deliver the same message from top to bottom. Thats what makes a good team, imo.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - kevin - 02-22-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - McC - 02-26-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - bengaloo - 02-26-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - McC - 02-27-2019, 12:06 AM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - pally - 02-27-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: Keep Open Mind On New Coaches - McC - 02-27-2019, 12:49 AM