Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob's Shiny New Offense Mock
(02-28-2019, 01:42 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Would like to see LB addressed earlier in draft but I could live with this.

Yea same but I wasnt crazy about anybody after round 2. Got KJ Wright to kinda fill in but would want to see more realistically.

(02-28-2019, 09:31 AM)Au165 Wrote: I'm a fan and think it would be a solid move, I just don't think he gets to 11. We will know more today.

Will be interesting to see how he measures and if the baseball stuff is still on some teams mind. Always scary to know your QB has a way out if he takes one hard hit or gets tired of being on a losing team.

(02-28-2019, 10:19 AM)Okeana Wrote: this draft is so far off reality in terms of later picks there is really nothing to discuss.  Cody ford won't make it to round 2 and Justin Layne is soaring up boards.  most have him as a 3rd round guy now.  They are good picks don't get me wrong and I'm not opposed to taking a shot on a Murray at 11, but people move up to take QB's and there are 2 viable guys really in this draft.

Where is Layne a 3rd round guy, I thought he'd move up after the combine but right now? When I made this mock he was 5-7 everywhere I looked, he is mid 4th at the highest I can find right now with a couple others putting him in round 5? Same with Cody Ford, I have seen multiple places listing him as 1-2. Murray was just for some fun but could honestly see him falling, so many question marks plus Drew Lock seems to be moving up. I mean I got no problem being wrong but what are the ranking sites everyone is using these days so I can actually see some good rankings? 

(02-28-2019, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Think we need to take a Linebacker early and don't see Ford making it out of the first round. I like Murray though and wouldn't be against the pick if he is what Taylor wants. I just find this Mock to be a bit unrealistic Bob. I do like the Khalen Saunders pick, could be a diamond in the rough with his freakish athleticism and you are right, we do like our shorter DT's in the 4th round.

I just think Ford falling to the 2nd is out of the question unless something nutz happens before the Draft.

Didn't realize I was so off on Cody Ford Hilarious , I was using 3 different ranking sites for this mock and the highest one had him at 22 and that was CBS which I found to be one of the worst as of late. Walter has him 1-2 and Drafttek has him 52, so didn't think it was that crazy for him to make it to 42. Like I said above, don't mind being wrong but throw me out the ranking sites you guys are using so I can get things right in the next one.

I agree on LB just not huge on any of them after round 2-3 really and taking a QB made it hard to take one early.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bob's Shiny New Offense Mock - Au165 - 02-28-2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Bob's Shiny New Offense Mock - J24 - 02-28-2019, 01:42 AM
RE: Bob's Shiny New Offense Mock - Okeana - 02-28-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: Bob's Shiny New Offense Mock - BobJones4980 - 02-28-2019, 03:31 PM