Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave
(02-27-2019, 10:48 AM)Nately120 Wrote: That's where I am on the whole thing.  We are supposed to give ZT a chance and trust the new direction and so on, so the fact that he doesn't see Ross as an asset of value is going to be the first test for our fanbase, I guess.

I'm not saying it is impossible that Ross isn't being mishandled, but it almost seems like the issue is either Ross or the issue is Marvin, Lazor, Dalton, Zac Taylor, and Callahan for all not being able to put Ross in a position to succeed.

On a lighter note, every year we tend to complain that our veteran WRs who aren't AJ Green are getting in the way of the young WRs we want to see, so why can't we just say that getting rid of Ross' dead weight is going to open the door for Auden Tate and the late-round WRs we pick this year?

As for Mixon, ehh....the guy is popular and good and all, but his zeal for airing his thoughts about the franchise on social media could turn pretty stale if he doesn't keep up his on the field prowess.  I understand his desire to keep his comrade in Cincy and show solidarity and all that, but he's also posting what could be seen as a grievance with the new HC on a public forum.
I was hoping Ross would see the light because he could have been a difference making down seem routes and open things for Green.  Oh, well.  Bengals just have to move on.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave - psychdoctor - 02-27-2019, 01:59 PM