Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Dates For Bengals In Near Future.
(03-01-2019, 08:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think I saw Henderson get extended...but I liked him too.

There really aren't many good Tackles in Free Agency. Ju'Waun James is the best. Then you have a guy who is a bust like Ereck Flowers that might be worth a look in camp, but we need a better option.

How about we go with a Guard like Saffold from the Rams. Then we'd have 2 pretty Good Guards which would help Price out. Glenn could be adequate at LT.

Then sign a guy like Andre Smith to compete at RT and draft a Tackle in the 2nd Round?

Damn, didn't hear that about Henderson. All for James now or like you said a Guard like Saffold than a LB like your guys that you cited, KJ Wright or Kwon Alexander. Cody Ford or Devin White are sounding more and more like our pick at 11. Or if we do what we are saying Hock the next Gronk type. This draft is deep at TE but sometimes you have to go with that once in a generation talent, that is Hockenson.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key Dates For Bengals In Near Future. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-02-2019, 02:43 PM