Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any suggestions on a mattress
(03-03-2019, 11:40 AM)Cure4CF Wrote: I bought a Tempurpedic about 10 years ago for my wife’s birthday.  It’s been decent but been waking up lately like I’ve been hit by a truck. Just sore, achy, almost like my body was tense all night.  So I decided to look for a new mattress, but man there’s a billion different kinds.  I know there’s different firmnesses for different body types and sleep styles. Just looking to see if you all have a certain brand or type that works for you?  Thanks in advance!

Do you know what model you have?

I am on year 15 of my Tempurpedic Celebrity, and I have the occasional morning these days like you described.  That model has not been available for quite some time, so I am wondering if that could be why.  We plan to upgrade from a queen to a king in a few more years, but will probably stay with Tempurpedic.

I have a friend who recently bought a new mattress.  He started with Leesa and returned it, then Sleep Number and returned it.  At that point he took my suggestion and tried Tempurpedic.  He told me he has never been able to sleep more than 6 hours straight in his life.  He kept the Tempurpedic and now always gets a full 8 hours of sleep every night.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Any suggestions on a mattress - Cure4CF - 03-03-2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Any suggestions on a mattress - jfkbengals - 03-03-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: Any suggestions on a mattress - Au165 - 03-03-2019, 02:26 PM