Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we just take a step back and look at the roster?
(03-18-2019, 03:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: They clearly view success as getting into the playoffs, not "Super Bowl or Bust."
Many of us (including myself) wanted them to go all-in once the team was consistently making the playoffs to get over that hump.
They didn't change their approach. I would expect because they believed they were doing things the right way to be successful, as evidence by repeated playoff appearances. If someone argued, "Yeah, but 0 playoff wins!" they would counter with, "But 20 teams miss the playoffs every year, so we're better than a majority of the league."

My entire point is that whether we like it or not, the Bengals FO has a way of operating to achieve what they believe is success, but (most) fans disagree with that approach.

But the Bengals now are back into crisis mode selling tickets. Yes, the Bengals will still make money. But less parking revenue, less ticket revenue and less concession revenue adds up when PBS has 20,000 less fans a game.

This is the cash portion of their cash flow and no owner likes to lose huge wads of cash.

Will it dictate change? Maybe not, but maybe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we just take a step back and look at the roster? - Luvnit2 - 03-18-2019, 03:32 PM