Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Andy Dalton reads defense as well as anybody in the league
(10-18-2019, 11:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Just curious, but what would an "absolute idiot" say if Dalton were to throw 4 td passes in a prime time victory over the #1 defense in the league?

Would that idiot give him credit for playing a great game?

Let's get one thing straight chief. You've got some kind of hair up your ass for trying to prove me wrong for something. 

Andy Dalton's 4td game against the Ravens was a good game. I've never said otherwise.

You can crawl down off my dick because, from the beginning, i told you several times that i was looking for a game where Dalton led the team down the field, in prime time or playoffs, to the game winning score. I was looking for CRUNCH TIME THROWS THAT LED TO A WIN.

I've said and then explained my positions multiple times, something specific that i was looking for. NOT TO JUDGE IF DALTON IS A GOOD OR BAD QB, just if he's done it. Which he hasn't under the criteria i was looking for. AGAIN, i was looking for specific throws that we've all seen QBs make in those situations, where Dalton hasn't.

I've already agreed that he's played well in prime time. I've already agreed that he's led the team to the cusp of a couple wins but had Green and Fat Randy choke it away. 

Through all the bullshit you continue to make up, i've stuck to what i was looking for and never denied something was good when it was good. It just wasn't what i was looking for. That question should have lasted about 10 posts or so, to realize he's not done what i was looking for. At that point, it should have been easy for anyone to go "hmmm, you're right, he hasn't done that yet (but it doesn't mean that he can't) but he has done this a, b, c, d", which i would have agreed (gwd, 4th qtr comebacks, good overall games in prime time, etc).

But you couldn't do that. You just had to dig and dig and then start making up a bunch of shit that i didn't say and that i wasn't looking for.

So, for the last time--give it the **** up--i'm not going to repeat what i've already said a million times, that Dalton has played well, etc, etc, etc, etc. I'm not some witness on the stand that you can keep asking the same questions over and over again, trying to keep me talking till something changes and you think you "got me". 

What i was originally looking for, hasn't happened. I was just asking a general question in the middle of a thread to see if anyone could come up with something i was missing. People did come up (you were one) with scenarios that were oh so close, but fell just short.

My ***** forearms are worn out now from all this damn typing so i'm gonna end it here, FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL.

peace

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Andy Dalton reads defense as well as anybody in the league - rfaulk34 - 10-18-2019, 02:11 PM