Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole!
(03-25-2019, 12:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes, but replying to him is like watching a train wreck. It's like just when you think he couldn't say anything more stupid, he comes along and does. That makes you want to reply just to see how far gone he truly is. In his mind, he's always right about everything he posts and that he's fair and objective. In everyone else's mind, he's a joke and is only here for our amusement. One of these days I'll wise up and just ignore him altogether, but he just drags me into his posts when he replies to mine with nonsense. I should just let the poor guy think he wins so I can save my sanity.

Yeah but in this scenario, Brad is the train and you all are tied to the tracks by the guy with the skinnyy mustaches.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole! - michaelsean - 03-25-2019, 01:14 PM