Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
I heard a respected NFL Analyst on the Radio this morning. I believe it was on the Clay Travis Radio Show.

He thinks that Arizona would have already traded Josh Rosen were they interested in taking Kyler Murray and that Washington would have traded for Josh Rosen instead of Case Keenum had Arizona been willing to trade Josh Rosen.

He thinks Arizona will take Nick Bosa #1 overall and that Kyler Murray could fall in the Draft.

He then said that he doubts Jon Gruden would go away from QB Derek Carr, so Murray could slip past the Raiders at pick #4.

Dwayne Haskins likely the first QB off the board possibly to the Giants.

He also said that he did not think Denver would take Murray at #10 overall since John Elway does not like short quarterbacks.

I have heard this NFL Insider guy speak on numerous occasions on this Radio program and he seems pretty legit to me; though it is still his opinion.

Kyler Murray reminds me of Russell Wilson.

Murray has excellent pocket awareness, escape ability, quick release, balance, strong arm, accuracy, instincts etc.

If he is sitting there at #11, then I would take him.

Then work with Washington to get their first round pick in this year's Draft (pick #15 overall) for Andy Dalton. Maybe add a later round pick in with Andy if needed.

The Bengals would have a 21 year old quarterback on a rookie contract for the next 5 years that appears to me to be slightly quicker and faster than 6 time Pro Bowler Russell Wilson.

I like and respect Andy Dalton & have been glad to have him here as our QB; but if the opportunity presents itself then I pull the trigger on Kyler Murray (if he slips down to pick #11). Then work with Washington & Jay Gruden on a trade for Andy.

I would make this Zac Taylor's Stamp on the team but we will soon see the actual Plan taken by the Bengals. 

Zac obviously has to decide on how he Stamps this team himself. (unless Mike decides for him)  Mellow

If the chance for Kyler Murray presents itself at pick #11 then I would go for it...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton - depthchart - 03-25-2019, 01:13 PM