Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 4.0 no trades...first 5
Only did the first 5 picks because I ran out of time...I will add comments on the selections later:

Round 1 Pick 11: White, Devin, ILB/OLB, LSU (A-)

Talent is one thing, but this guy is the leader we need on our defense.  He was the heart and soul of a very tough LSU defense.  He didn't come unhinged because they had one of the most pathetic offenses in the country.  He just tried to win every game.  Fast enough for today's NFL, big and tough enough to stuff the run.  He's a perfect fit.

Round 2 Pick 10: Little, Greg, OT/OG, Mississippi (A-)

The LT of the future, and perhaps the current RT?  I think he can push Hart and serve as a backup for Glenn.  Quick, long, and strong...

Round 3 Pick 8: Thornhill, Juan, SS, Virginia (A)

The SS we need to pair with Bates at FS.  I love his freakish ability (44" vertical) and his ball skills:  A staggering 13 interceptions and 26 pass breakups in his three years as a starter.  I am so high on this guy that I was considering taking him in Rd 2 but Little was still there.  

Round 4 Pick 8: Oliver, Josh, TE, San Jose State (A+)

Kind of a sleeper pick because of his school, but he put up great numbers despite being the main weapon on offense.  Has great route skills and hands.  His blocking is just ok, but with NFL strength training and his current ability he could become a strong TE2.

Round 5 Pick 11: Fields, Mark, CB, Clemson (A+)

Great athlete with NFL bloodlines (Dad was a Pro Bowl LB) that was not in the starting lineup a lot due to injuries, but was a ball hawk when he was.  Two passes defensed against Alabama, and he is a solid tackler.  Would start as quality depth, but could absolutely end up being a starting CB here. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 4.0 no trades...first 5 - SHRacerX - 03-26-2019, 07:51 AM