Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Mock
1. Cody Ford OG/OT Oklahoma-Versatile mauler who can play inside or outside.  MAJOR upgrade to either RG or RT wherever they see him fit. Hes a worker with a blue collar mentality losing 14 pounds to switch positions in college which helped him and the team. The type of guy u want.
2. Mack Wilson Linebacker Alabama-Well instinctive and well coached linebacker who played at a high level against top talent all year.  That simple. He is todays nfl version of a linebacker and draws alot of comparisons to CJ mosley, whom we all wanted during FA.  So lets draft him.
3. Germaine Pratt Linebacker N.C State-Darius Leonard clone imo. Fast, fly around, sideline to sideline tackler who brings this defense speed and attitude. Former safety who can cover well and with this pick it says sit down VIGIL and pushes guys like jefferson to figure it out.
4. Daylon Mack DT Texas A&M-Dude dominated the east west shrine practices and scrimmage.  Was impossible to move stuffing holes and making plays in the backfield.  In the 4th i think hes a steal and would be a great addition to Atkins and Billings and a future starter.
5. Austin Bryant DE Clemson-Love this guys size at 6'4 271 lbs and has a high motor.  Needs to add to his strength but would come in immediately as a rotational guy with the chance to become a solid starter.  Playing top talent all year at a high level here in the 5th is great value.
6. Ross Pierschbacher OC/OG Alabama- Ross was a solid starting center for the crimson tide battling week to week top notch competition in the SEC and performing well.  Has the versatility to play both center and guard and is a strong run blocker.  with Clint boling getting older and not any better i think here in the 6th we've gotta pull the trigger. Plus good insurance for Price.
6. Terry Mclaurin Wide Receiver Ohio State- A burner with good hands and great feet.  Had a strong showing at the combine and did excellent in the field drills.  I think a later round flier on this guy with all 100 of our 6th rounds picks is well worth the value.

The rest of the picks can go anywhere or can be traded i couldnt tell ya.  lemme know.  Who dey.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
First Mock - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-27-2019, 02:09 PM
RE: First Mock - psychdoctor - 03-27-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: First Mock - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-28-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: First Mock - SHRacerX - 03-29-2019, 07:17 AM
RE: First Mock - psychdoctor - 03-29-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: First Mock - SHRacerX - 03-29-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: First Mock - Schmitbuck - 03-27-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: First Mock - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-28-2019, 11:40 AM
RE: First Mock - psychdoctor - 03-29-2019, 05:41 PM