Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans Speack Challenge as well...Check it out!
I did the Fan speak Challenge that dude was talking about in the other mock thread. Only change i made was i did it on Difficult. What yall think...
R1 Pick11-Rashan Gary DE Michigan-Beast and future number 1 on the outside. hell for offensive lineman and QB's.
R2 Pick10-Mack Wilson LB Alabama-Imo second best linebacker coming out...landing him here was heaven.
R3 Pick8- Michael Deiter OG Wisconsin-you can never have too many Wisconsin offensive Lineman. Immediately improves our O-line.
R4 Pick8- Te'von Coney LB Notre Dame-No more vigil most importantly and a young stud who will provide speed and pop.
R5 Pick11-Trace Mcsorley QB Penn State-I see alot of russell wilson in this kid. Strong arm, high iq, accurate stocky and is an RPO stud.
R6 Pick10-Khalil Hodge LB Buffalo-Provides depth at a position of desperate need and will push preston to play up to his buffalo days.
R6 Pick25-Dontavius Russell DT Auburn-4 year starter at auburn, great size and heard alot of comparisons to Dalvin tomlinson. draft him.
R6 Pick37-Iman Marshall CB USC-All the potential in the world with great size and gooood technique. i think he can be our 4th.
R6 Pick38-Andre James OT UCLA- Solid back up immediately and solves the jake fisher and ogbuehi problem. quick feet and STRONG.
R6 Pick40-Jordan Scarlett RB Florida-maturity issues play a part with this kid but has the physical gifts to be a starter in the league.
R7 pick9- Terry Godwin WR Georgia- Had a solid career at Georgia. I think here he is a steal and battles for a roster spot.

attachment has my picks from fan speak for verification....let me know what yall think
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fans Speack Challenge as well...Check it out! - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-28-2019, 12:10 PM