Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown
(10-02-2019, 04:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've said many times over the years that I have no doubt that Mike wants to win, would like to win and prefers winning to losing. The problem has always been that he's not willing to do what it takes to make that happen... like hiring a real GM, updating / expanding the scouting department, taking a chance on upper tier FA's when needed, getting rid of dead weight sooner, being smarter with the money he is spending (Hart, Webb, etc). Until he is willing to do those things and not consistently just settle, justify and defend failure - I don't see how anything ever truly changes with this franchise. 

Even more concerning is that the triple headed brain trust of Katie, Troy and Duke seem to be very much in the same mold and way of thinking as Mike himself. Like Mike... I'm sure they all want to win, but I just don't know if they are any more capable than Mike.

Is there anyone in life that actually likes to lose?

He's just a terrible owner and manager of an NFL Team IF his sole priority is winning. It of course isn't. Profitability is likely goal 1A with winning being 1B or 2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown - THE PISTONS - 10-02-2019, 04:29 PM