Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Met The Lady That Saved My Life........
And I didn't even know she had saved my life!

The car we wrecked in was small and it was crunched by the tree, so I always wondered how they had gotten me out without ripping the car apart.

Yesterday, I'm getting my hair cut, and I turn around afterwards and there's this lady looking at me with coloring in her hair and she says "you're Brad Fritz?"

I just smile and nod.

She says "I was in the car with you!"

I just smile and nod again.

She repeats herself.

Is this lady high? What car? It was only me, the passenger and the driver in the wreck.

I just smile and nod.

She says "you were my first call."

Now, I'm kind of curious, but still not sure what she's talking about.

"I was a first responder to the cemetery the night of the wreck. They couldn't get to you because the car was so crunched up and I was small enough to fit in it, so we knocked out the back windshield, I climbed in, opened your airway, got you breathing, and then lifted you out the back............."

I just start BAWLING crying, and I NEVER cry.

If they had waited for the jaws of life or even just used their tools to bust it all open and get me out, there's no way that I survive.

I've met the pilot of Aircare that flew me to the hospital in Cincinnati, I've met the cop who called Aircare, and I've met a few other people, but this lady is literally the reason that I'm alive.

I kept crying on and off for the next two hours.

Sorry but I had to share with my family on here because it pretty much feels like that's what we are!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Met The Lady That Saved My Life........ - BFritz21 - 03-29-2019, 10:26 AM