Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-01-2019, 02:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I know you weren't talking to me but 0-7 under Marv in the Playoffs is something you just don't hold onto. Marv had very talented teams to work with, so it was not like Mikey and company was just handing him trash. Taylor has a lot of talent here now and now we will see what an offensive minded coach can do with said talent.

The players were sabotaged by a defensive minded coach and a Line coach that the game had passed by. Not to mention the crappy Linebacker coach we had the last 3 years. As long as Taylor and his handpicked coaches are not sabotaging the players and themselves i think we will be much better than we were under Marv.

I usually don't agree with Fred but he is right, in the end winning changes the culture and the Offense should be better than last year with a better O-line and the Defense WILL be better with a new DC and new LB coach with better players and young players coming into their own.

We will see about the draft and if they get a decent RT and a stud LB....

This team should win more games than last year, bet on it barring being decimated by injuries.

To be clear my point wasn’t really “keep Marvin”, it was more along the lines of “if the coaching staff is the only thing that changes don’t expect much better than what you got with Marvin”.

At this point we don’t even know if the new staff is any better than the old and they will need to be much better to raise us up out of the fringe playoff team zone. I hope I am wrong but I don’t think that hiring a new staff to conduct business as usual is going to get it done.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - HuDey - 04-02-2019, 09:11 AM