Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-02-2019, 05:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I tell you what I can see.  We never lost a single game because of it in 16 years under Marvin.

However in 2010 we lost a game because Marvin (or whoever called the plays) decided we should throw the ball around up by 7 with 2:30 left in a game where our defense had only allowed 7 points.

Some 2010 game eh? Really specific.

Such BS Fred. We were the worst 2nd half team i have ever seen under Marv.

We would start out fast and go stagnant in the 3rd quarter so many times i cannot even mention all of the times.

In the Chargers Playoff game we were up 10-7 at half and we were running the ball well. In the 2nd half we went away from the run and never scored another point, we just turned the ball over and lost the game. Just do what is working, that is all i have ever asked.

(04-02-2019, 05:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except when Marvin stuck with what was working you all accused him of being "too predictable".

If he stuck with what was working we would of won the game and nobody would be accusing him of anything.

(04-02-2019, 05:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: Can ZT change the culture here? Sure he can.

If all he manages to do is get the team motivated and ready to play for every game so we don't come out listless and flat like we constantly did with Marvin then that is an accomplishment. If he shows he can coach properly during halftime so we stop being sluggish in the third quarter even better. Better game day coaching would mean a lot.

This is what i believe as well, nice post as usual Joelist.

(04-02-2019, 06:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Our team was torn apart in free agency starting after 2015 too. Look at all the guys we lost starting then.

Shouldn't of let Whit go, biggest mistake our FO made in the last decade IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-02-2019, 07:02 PM