Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them
(04-09-2019, 02:27 PM)OSUfan Wrote: The biggest hole is at RT. Many are going to say LB but sorry would argue that from many perspectives.
1) Preston Brown was playing pretty well prior to getting injured.
2) Burfict was fat and out of shape and did not seem to care to correct it.
3) We drafted Jefferson early last season.
4) We have several young athletic LBs on this roster that check many of the boxes you want checked for a modern day LB.
5) I think coaching the modern day LB has passed Haslett by and would like to see this young group under better coaching.

1st Round fix - Jawaan Taylor (doubt he makes it to us) so next would be Andre Dillard
2nd Round fix - Yodny Cajuste or Tytus Howard

2nd biggest hole I will appease many and say LB but there is not a LB that I would want in the first round. I think both Devins need serious work as tacklers and I feel when all is said and done that Mack Wilson will be the best LB to come out of this draft and that is who I would be looking to draft in the 2nd round.
Preston brown played okay before getting hurt.  Malik jefferson is lost on the football field and proved absoutely nothing other than hes incompetent
burficts was our best backer and is now gone.
the several young linebackers u mention have been here and done absolutely nothing other than dissappoint and they were late round picks for a reason...they are not good.  Our defense was 30 in scoring and 32 in total.
we will draft a linebacker first and then a tackle.  Linebacker and stopping the run is the bengals biggest need and will be addressed hopfully before tackle.
We dont have a single linebacker worth talking about...not one.  not a one.  Tackle all day comes second to linebacker.  no question.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-12-2019, 11:10 AM