Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them
(04-17-2019, 09:19 AM)BengalsGenius Wrote: I watched Jonah Williams vs Clemson last night, and was concerning. It made me nervous. I don't think Devin White will be available at 11, which brings us to Devin Bush. I liked what I saw. Great speed, nasty attitude, great tackling. We need someone with some beast in him to stand up to the Steelers.

I share your concerns about Jonah Williams. I am hearing that Jonah would make a solid Guard in the NFL and that he may get opportunities to prove that he can play right tackle. He is still considered a 1st round talent, however, I just don't feel comfortable with Jonah at pick #11

It seems that the best right tackle prospect is Jawaan Taylor and the best Left Tackle prospect is Andre Dillard and they could both go before pick #11.

My guy is Andre Dillard as I would like to see the Bengals get a decade plus Left Tackle in place and have them move Cordy Glenn to the right tackle spot.

Devin Bush could very well be the pick but something tells me that the Bengals may be in the Rashan Gary market.

Just one week until we find out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them - depthchart - 04-17-2019, 10:28 AM