Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them
(04-17-2019, 11:12 AM)MEBengalsFan Wrote: I would go a different route than LB or OT.

IMO do to what we saw last year when our top TE went down I would go TE in the 1st round. One that can both catch and block. This would really help the OL and passing game out. I would draft T.J. Hockenson in the 1st round at 11. If he is not available I would slide to the later part of the 1st round and take Noah Fant. If I could not get either I would select the best available player on the baord that is an OL, LB or DL.

The second round I would use my the board again and select the best available player once again.

The issue for us as fans is we don't know how the Bengals coaches, scouting and front office has ranked players.

The board that is created should be used to select players during each round. For instance the Bengals cannot slide out of the first at 11 and select their best available and its Devin Bush than in round 2 if they are sitting there and Fant is still available and he is on their board as a late 1st rounder, I would go ahead and pick him if he is the best available player still left that is from their board.

When a team go to make any pick they should always stick to their board to get the players they feel that will fit with team and are best available player.

I would rather have TJ Hockenson than Devin Bush at pick #11.

Dalton and the team seemed at their best when Tyler Eifert was healthy & contributing, so adding Hockenson should re-establish the tight end presence. Plus Hockenson can help the O-line as a blocker.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them - depthchart - 04-17-2019, 11:23 AM