Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Your Sleeper Pick for Bengals
Rounds 3-4: DE Anthony Nelson Iowa 6’7” 270
A guy that may never hit starter level, but a reliable hard working lineman. A guy that could potentially slip inside on some passing downs and bat some balls down or push the pocket. I see him as a Glasgow type that just works his tail off.

Rounds 4-6: DT Chris Slayton Syracuse 6’4” 310 A seasoned and I believe overlooked college player. Really good power and quickness. A little more of a run stopping type. He can penetrate and had a bunch of tackles for loss. He makes the team over current DT’s Scott and Ringo. Probably over Washington and Tupou as well. Solid player.

Rounds 5-7: TE Tommy Sweeney BC 6’5” 265 I’m taking another TE for depth. Super solid player. Nothing amazing or flashy, but a guy that eliminates 3 random filler TE’s we carry now.

Round 6-UFA :LB Nate Harvey East Carolina 6’1” 225 Pure Athlete here again. He only had 1 year of production. Could be lightening on a bottle. 12 games, 24.5 TFL and 12 sacks. Video game numbers. History as a running back and should be immediately on special teams. Makes the team as last LB. we need to clean house there anyway.

Round 7-UFA: RB Jeremy Cox Old Dominion 6’0” 235 Big, powerful back that has some speed when he gets to the edge. Might not have incredible straight line speed, but seems to have unbelievable burst and cutting ability. I’m intrigued.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name Your Sleeper Pick for Bengals - The Stars In Stripes - 04-12-2019, 08:46 PM