Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1
It just makes sense. What good are Dalton, AJ Green, Boyd, Mixon if we don't have BLOCKING ???? You people want WINS. I'll tell you what WINS in today's NFL. POINTS. Anymore you have to put 40 or 50 points on the board to be in the game. Teams are scoring big points under the new rules.

The huge weak area of Bengals O Line now is Tackle. Don't even think about the guards we might be able to put there. That does not make up for the weakness at Tackle.

We can get good D players in Rounds 2 and 3.

Bengals need Offensive Tackle in Round 1. Otherwise they will not get big seasons out of Dalton, Green, Boyd, Mixon. They need a Bell Cow draft pick that can play Left Tackle or Right Tackle for Bengals. I say both because injuries happen.

My advise to Bengals is forget LB in 1, and don't take a QB in 1 and sit him or Dalton and be weak at OT. DRAFT THE OT.

Last year Bengals got a Center. Now get a Tackle. Like the 1980's 2 Super Bowl Bengals did, BUILD THAT O LINE.

The best defense is a good offense and you can only have a good offense with good BLOCKING. Score points, Eat Clock, Keep the other teams QB off the field.

In todays NFL, you have to be putting 40 to 50 points on the board. Bengals blocking is lucky to score 10 points.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jawann Taylor or Jonah Williams to Bengals in Round 1 - kevin - 04-15-2019, 05:23 AM