Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mock ive seen in here. Sorry.
Whether it was mine or not this is the best mock ive seen put together...hate all u want but u know ud be on board.  
Fan speak Mock Challenge
Draft countdown
Difficult

1.Devin Bush LB Michigan-Fast instinctive linebacker who can cover better then em all and instantly improves our run defense and overall defense
2.Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College- Arguably the most pro ready interior offensive lineman in the draft and puts Miller on the bench and starts day 1.
3.Amani Oruwariye CB Penn St- one of the best corners in the draft and he fell to us in the third.  I think if this happens day 2 we run to the podium and have Dre's replacement.
4.Tevon Coney LB Notre Dame- Instantly replaces the horrible Vigil.  made almost every tackle for Notre dame.  great against the run and can fly as well with tremendous tracking and in game speed.
5.Isaiah Prince OT Ohio St-Solid Tackle for 3 years at ohio St played well consistently against top competition week to week and IMO unfortanately is an instant upgrade over hart lol.  Laughable but true.
6.Dontavius Russell DT Auburn- Dominated at the east west game and was un moveable.  Great for our rotation and i think he beats out Glasgow.
6.Zach Gentry TE Michigan-Stud at the position, Athletic tight end who reminds me of a poor mans kelce which ill take all day epsecially here in the 6th.
6.Martez Ivey OT Florida-Scouts are quoted saying ivey was one of the best offensive lineman in the SEC for the last three years starting at Left Tackle for the Gators.  Adds much needed depth to both tackle positions with imo potential to be our starter.
6.Karan Higdon RB Michigan-Considered one of the top sleepers in the draft and at a position of need now with Walton becoming a moron.  Higdon a beast and provides studly depth our Arbys lol
6.Jalen Hurd WR Baylor-Reminds me of our late rounder Marvin Jones big physical receiver and a former 5 star recruit out of high school with the ability to really be something and i think he is a steal and our possible 4th receiver on the roster after camp.
7.Trace Mcsorely QB Penn St-This kid reminds me of Russell Wilson and would love to see him in stripes.  Strong arm and solid body.  Can run and run the RPO to perfection.  I think id love to see him under center for us.  If dalton cant figure it ou this year and early i say we throw him to wolves and sit back and watch him develop.

I hope our draft goes exactly like this.  Hate all u want but this the best mock ive seen come out of a simulator.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Best mock ive seen in here. Sorry. - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-17-2019, 10:15 AM