Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Bengals do -AND- What would you do if...
(04-21-2019, 08:56 AM)yang Wrote: Horrible combine, can probably get him the third. He’s really falling. Slow.

Laugh all you want, but an un-athletic girl can’t be a gymnast just like an un-athletic linebacker who i# stiff won’t be successful.

He really wowed everyone at the combine.  Extremely rare athlete that can move all over and play.   But do we need another player like that who is essentially a piece player you can move around or someone who is more of a 3 down Edge guy like Sweat?  Burns can probably cover and rush the passer but not likely to be a stout run defender.

I won’t be upset either way, Burns is a weapon, but I think Sweat is a need and more valuable.

That's a good point....but aside from the combine, he was a stud on a really poor FSU team.  I dunno, it would be a luxury pick, most likely, but it might pan out better than Sweat due to the health concerns there.  It's out of the box, no question.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will Bengals do -AND- What would you do if... - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-22-2019, 11:15 AM