Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we trade up for Devin White please?
(04-22-2019, 08:07 AM)OSUfan Wrote: Wow what an ignorant observation. Can you please let me know where I made this stupid statement? Never even remotely stated this. I just do not want either of the LBs at 11 that are named Devin.

White is still learning the position and the best thing that can be said about his game is that he is fast. So was Renaldo Nehemiah but that did not make him a great receiver. White is a poor tackler with poor instincts. He has trouble getting off of blocks and has never actually been tested in coverage duties. He runs himself out of plays and lets up on many plays. Try watching some film (Florida game is a great example) rather than just listening to what talking heads are saying.

Now what I would like to see is drafting Mack Wilson, Vosean Joseph, Joe Giles-Harris, Te'von Coney, Ben Burr Kirven, Tre Watson, Chase Hansen, etc.

Why are you so anxious to run Bobby Hart back out there? This team will go as far as their O line will take them. That is not an opinion that is a fact.

Wow, what a ***** thing to say.  And yet, so typical.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we trade up for Devin White please? - McC - 04-23-2019, 01:42 PM