Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Four 1st Round Options.
(04-21-2019, 01:55 AM)kevin Wrote: The Bengals resigned all TE's including Eifert.   With so many other glaring huge weaknesses at Offensive Tackle and Linebacker, The Bengals completely have no concept of the draft or how to get from losing to play-off wins if they take a TE in round 1.   I only put in the QB part because there are teams way down that need to move up for a QB.  We don't need Dalton starting and a top pick sitting on the bench a few years watching Dalton play. Once you do start a bench sitting QB, they are are still like rookies, it's a total waste. So I really don't want is to draft a QB in #1 and still keep Dalton, that also makes no sense with all the other huge team weaknesses.  I could see a team trading up to get a QB.  

The idea that trading back is hard, almost impossible can't be true. The 49ers use to trade back every single year and draft announcers would rave about how smart 49ers worked the draft.  

So IF the top Offensive Tackles are gone and IF the top Linebackers are also gone at 11, then that means top QBs have fallen in the Top 10.  Their are teams who really need to draft a QB but are way behind pick 11.  To get a Top 5 or Top 10 pick QB still on the board at 11, A team might trade Bengals some nice picks to grab that QB they need.  There are teams that would love to trade up to get Haskins.  I would love to see Bengals draft Haskins, but not to sit on the bench. 

Please Bengals, no more 1st round TE's. Not with huge weakness at Offensive Tackle and Linebacker. The blocking is so bad, I really want to see a 1st round tackle.  We need Blocking.  Don't expect Dalton, Green, Boyd, Mixon to do much if Bengals don't add some Blocking.  I could live with the LB pick.  I could see trading back for more picks. I can only see taking Haskins to start him and trade Dalton and I don't see them doing that.

Ummm did we re sign Tyler Croft? Eifret? Give me a break that guy is MR GLASS he will be hurt by week 2. Hockenson would not be a bad pick and guess what else he does? Blocks. He would help the blocking as well as give us a viable catch passer. Again Eifret will be hurt and then we have Uzomah. I think we could use some help. Not the pick I want but given whats there when it comes I would not hate it
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Four 1st Round Options. - kevin - 04-20-2019, 02:39 AM
RE: Bengals Four 1st Round Options. - CloeHokie - 04-21-2019, 02:32 AM