Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Alexander on Sirius nfl radio today
He does a weekly segment called in the trenches where he breaks down players, assignments techniques etc. he does a very good job explaining things, I think.

Today they discussed a few tackles and guards. He thinks juwaan can also play left tackle, tends to get on his toes too much in run blocking and can be thrown off his block. Pat Kirwin was surprised a bit as he only saw him as rt. Jonah Williams can also play both spots and is as advanced at scheme recognition as anyone he has seen at that age. Cody ford he sees as guard or rt only. Will probably struggle at lt. Dillard is best pass blocker in the draft. Not really a surprise as lots say that. He does need to work on his run blocking technique but should be a ten year star. He is surprised at how little attention Greg little is getting. Paul sees him as potentially elite with easily correctable issues.

Bradbury is I think his highest rated interior player. He also likes lindstrom and McGovern. Those were they only il I heard him talk about
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Paul Alexander on Sirius nfl radio today - BenZoo2 - 04-23-2019, 07:39 PM