Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakin' the Law Mock
I'm "breakin' the law" and posting a mock just days before I'm "supposed" to due to the bet I had with Jpoore from last year's draft (where is Jpoore anyway?). I'M A REBEL! Besides, I think I did pretty good going over 360 days without posting a single mock, don't you think?!

1) Jonah Williams, OT Alabama - Heard that Jonah might be the selection but Bengals don't think he'll be there. If he is, I think this is the pick, and I love it. Williams has had a lot of success at both OT positions and comes from a respected program. Guaranteed upgrade. If Williams isn't there, I'm taking Lapham's opinion and thinking another OT will be selected.

2) Dre'Mont Jones, DT Ohio St - Bengals improve their pass rush with this selection. Jones would back up Atkins and play nickel next to him.

3) Germaine Pratt, LB NC St - Pratt fits the mold of the modern LB. He excels in coverage and can run well (4.57s). He's a converted safety.

4) Josh Oliver, TE San Diego St - Moldable pass catching TE. The Bengals attended SD St pro day and I think it was for Oliver. He would be a good TE3 option in case Eifert and/or Uzomah went down.

5) Isaiah Prince, OT Ohio St - Lengthy road grader that's limited athletically to be only RT or RG. However, the vision would be Williams would be the future LT and Prince potential starter at RT.

6) Maxx Crosby, DE Eastern Michigan - Raw edge rusher to compete with Hubbard and Willis. A lot of bend but needs a couple years or so to develop before he could potentially push for a starting role.

6DAL) Will Harris, S Boston College - versatile safety who has speed and good size. Can cover, but not a ball hawk.

6comp1) Khalil Hodge, LB Buffalo - I was shocked when Hodge wasn't invited to the Combine. He had 419 tackles in 3 years at Buffalo. He's more of an ILB, but I think he can become a good 3rd or 4th LB.

6comp2) Jazz Ferguson, WR Northwestern St - Crazy height-weight-speed prospect who should push Malone and Core for backup role.

6comp3) Brett Rypien, QB Boise St - Sleeper QB that could be a good backup. Very polished and experienced.

7) Alexander Mattison, RB Boise St - RB depth now that Walton is gone. 3 down ability including catching out of the backfield.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Breakin' the Law Mock - ochocincos - 04-24-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Breakin' the Law Mock - BFritz21 - 04-24-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Breakin' the Law Mock - ochocincos - 04-24-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Breakin' the Law Mock - Goalpost - 04-24-2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Breakin' the Law Mock - psychdoctor - 04-24-2019, 04:50 PM