Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades
(04-27-2019, 06:27 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Please keep this nontoxic.

Rules are simple:

Total Grade:
Best Pick:
Worst Pick:
Sleeper:

My View:
Total Grade: B-
Best Pick: J. Williams OT, Rated highest at position of need.
Worst Pick: Sample TE, simply because he was taken too high but I think he will be amazing because of skill set.
Sleeper: Wren DT, a man-child who will terrify QB.

Sounds fun:

Best Pick: Michael Jordan. He was rated as high as a second round talent by some and we stole him in the fourth. He’s a better guard than center, but he made that move to help his team. More on that later...

Worst Pick: Ryan Finley. Only because I don’t see him helping our team if things go well for Dalton (and I believe very strongly they will). There were guys like David Long Jr and a couple big WRs that I was pretty high on still available that could have helped the team right away. Worst implies he is a bad player, and I don’t mean to convey that, but I think Driskell might have been better suited for Taylor’s offense and we could have gotten more depth and talent at LB or WR.

Sleeper: Wren. I had mocked him several times and I believe the coaches can help him a great deal. He has all the tools to be a 3 down player with great burst and anchor. He just needs some technique and polish.

Overall: A-

I loved their willingness to get Sample when he was there in Rd 2 and I believe he will be an impact on many levels for this team. The Bengals seem to be done (about time!) with poor character guys and they want guys that are high character, with a love for football. I can’t wait for these young guys to get in the mix.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades - SHRacerX - 04-28-2019, 12:21 PM