Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades
Total Grade:  A

Best pick:  Williams.  Was a great value (even picking early) at a position of need that will help solidify the weakest part of our offense.

Worst pick:  Can't really find one.

Sleepers:  People are underestimating Sample and I think he could do big things for us.  
I think Pratt could be the playmaker we need at backer. 
Wren could also be an animal.
(04-27-2019, 07:30 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: How do you think this draft compares to Marvin Lewis's past drafts overall?

I notice that this new coaching staff did not take players with troubled past and that they all seem to be football junkies.  Seems to focus more on fundamental pieces and non skilled players.

I think that just goes to further prove that Mike Brown has no influence in the draft or really any football operations anymore because he was always the one that took chances on troubled players (to be fair, I think that's what his dad believed in, too, but Mike was just too extreme with it and took the wrong chances).

(04-27-2019, 07:44 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Last time Bengals had someone like Sample also was drafted in 2nd round almost at the exact same spot was:

Reggie Kelly.  He was awesome workhorse but not really noticed by fans.  

Exactly, but Sample's a lot more talented and can do so much more.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades - BFritz21 - 04-28-2019, 07:03 PM