Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades
Total Grade: A- ... I thoroughly enjoyed this draft and thought they did a helluva job, Jonah Williams to Jordan Brown.

Best Pick: Jonah Williams. I feel he was the most complete and pro-ready linemen in the draft. He also fills an immediate need and brings a great deal of versatility and leadership to a unit that desperately needs it.

Worst Pick: I see many say Sample, and I guess it would be easy to go there with the whole 'drafted too early' thing, but being that he's a perfect fit for Taylor's system and a guy that the staff had targeted thinking he would be gone if they waited another round, it was a pretty damn solid pick, at least IMO. So, I'm going with Davis. Nothing against him. Seems like a great kid and was a very solid college LB, but of all the draft picks, he seems to the one guy who may not be the 'best fit' in his particular unit.

Sleeper: Rodney Anderson. A lot of IF's with Anderson, but if he can get healthy and if he can avoid further injuries...and with crazy talent level, he could form an incredible 1-2 punch with Mixon in a couple of years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Pick, Worse Pick, Sleeper Draft Grades - Bengalholic - 04-28-2019, 09:40 PM