Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vets that could released this summer.
(05-05-2019, 07:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Williams and Anderson are known for having solid pass blocking technique. Williams is better but Anderson has better size.

Moving on from Gio will free up over 3.5 mil in cap space they could use for AJ Boyd and Vigil. It's not that I hate Gio he's a great RB by committee but I think they are past that now BJGE and Jeremy Hill are gone. Gio is not a RB that can carry a load for a season so I think it's an easy move.....

He would fit well as a receiving back in NE NO Detroit...

I think Gio should and will be kept for this season. Anderson has a big history of injuries so I wouldn't want to count on him being RB3. Plus, Gio hits FA after this year so his cap will be freed up at that point. They have plenty of cap left for extensions without cutting/trading Gio.

I also would be wary of cutting/trading Boling or Glenn, as the team only has Glenn, Hart, and Williams as OTs and Boling as an emergency OT.
Even if Williams does take over a starting role over Glenn or Hart, take the cap hit this year and cut/trade next year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Boling not extended after this season due to both Westerman and Jordan.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vets that could released this summer. - ochocincos - 05-06-2019, 12:00 PM