Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers took a Beating on Antonio Brown trade?
(04-28-2019, 12:38 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Honestly, yes he was great and left a hole that will be hard to fill. I originally felt he was unhappy as a Steelers and disrespected when the Steelers players voted Juju as team MVP. That sent him on a downward spiral that made him want to leave the Steelers and go someplace where he felt respected and wanted to leave a big F U to the Steelers so he purposely lowered his trade value by acting crazy. After reading his tweets I think it's more serious than that. I think he has CTE or something like that. I hope he gets the help he needs before he's like a vegetable or something. Yes it will be hard to fill his shoes, but Ben won't be forced to throw the ball into double and triple coverage just to please Brown. He's now off the team and the only drama queen left on this team is Ben. That should bring the moral back up some and the tension won't be as bad since he's gone and happy.

He may be gone, but he's not happy.

Watch this clip with Ryan Clark. Brown claimed that "Tony" made those tweets, not Antonio. Dude has some serious mental health issue going on.
***edit*** It's at the 2:19 mark.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers took a Beating on Antonio Brown trade? - StrictlyBiz - 04-28-2019, 01:24 PM