Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2019 Bengals Win Total Over/Under
(05-01-2019, 10:25 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I'm expecting anywhere from 6-8 wins. It's pretty rare (though not unheard of) that first time head coaches hop into a new team with immediate success. Despite going 6-10 last season, Cincinnati does have quite a bit of talent on it's roster but between a rookie head coach and several brand new coaches on the coaching staff, I don't expect the Bengals to come rushing out of the gate. I expect Cincinnati to be drafting anywhere from 10-18 next season, largely due to their defense.

There are simply too many questions right now to have full confidence in the success of the team in 2019.

We needed brand new coaches.

One would be a fool to not question Marv, Haslett, Austin, Lazor and company.

Just because Taylor is a rookie coach doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is doing and from what i am seeing he does know. He has put together the largest coaching staff in Bengals history with coaches that he has chemistry with and he is comfortable with. The team just made a major statement in improving the O-line and adding a couple great tackling LB's for our new LB coach to work with.

I don't understand the sentiment of acting like we will be worse with an offensive minded HC that is not a Steelers fan, Callahan, Van Pelt back, Lou Anarumo instead of Austin, Tem instead of Haslett etc.

I say we will be better, it will take some time for the coaches and players to meld, but it will be much better than last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2019 Bengals Win Total Over/Under - kdgjr - 05-01-2019, 01:39 PM
RE: 2019 Bengals Win Total Over/Under - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-02-2019, 01:11 PM
2019 Bengals Win Total Over/Under - ah5 - 05-04-2019, 01:16 AM