Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lady That Saved My Life Is Coming To My Presentation.......
TOMORROW!

I'm presenting at Saint Ursula in Cincinnati tomorrow and the teacher gave me permission to invite the lady who climbed in the backseat and saved my life as I was choking to death!

I would randomly cry a few times a day for the first few weeks after I met her and I would cry at all my presentations since I added what she told me about what happened (yesterday was the first time I didn't cry in a presentation), so I'm hoping that I can at least hold it together and function enough to answer questions with her there!

Normally, a few students have cried, so I have a feeling that a lot of students will cry since this is an all-girls school, so I'm just hoping that this doesn't trigger me to cry.

Honestly, I just want her to be proud that she saved my life and that she feels like I'm worthy of the life she saved.

This could be the most important presentation that I've ever given, so please wish me luck.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Lady That Saved My Life Is Coming To My Presentation....... - BFritz21 - 05-02-2019, 08:40 PM